Автор Тема: I do not understand what these devs are doing all year  (Прочитано 377 раз)

Оффлайн MolianalexАвтор темы

• Thank You
  • -Given:
  • -Receive:
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Hell we say they spend their time on Madden 21 coins MUT, but just how much does MUT really change year to year in a fundamental level? I do not understand what these devs are doing all year. You're working at home, why do these basic upgrades take 3 months to release? Oh that's right it's make you spend the majority of your time and resources on fucking MUT. It's clear they're feeling the strain from the neighborhood and they have seen all of the bad reviews, but they still don't give a fuck. Just tell us this season is a wash already. I believe that it's more like 8 weeks to make Madden. I really wish that EA would do exactly what Activision did with CoD and earn a different studio or 2 so they have more time to spend on the match. Imagine how great of a match which had 3 or more years of development would be.

And that is a good idea but I am sure its yet to occur due to money and greed. Even with all the hate EA gets, they make a fuck ton off their games. They need to expand the development group or merely create MUT its own separate thing. I also really wish these significant madden YouTubers would quit ripping packs in movies. I saw throne ripped $1000 in packs in one of his movies the other day. That only makes people, like myself, want to go split some packs. It's a really negative trickle down impact. Or only update the current iteration with new roster updates/franchise updates for 10 bucks a year or something. Idk. Anything else than that which were currently getting. They could but that also would not fix how broken it is gameplay is. I recall when I played Madden 20 I thought hey that is far better than last years afterward like after a week or 2 it just looked like the code was breaking down bugs and glitches started emerging.

Yeah. Despite the completely unjustifiable bonuses EA does appear to really care about their employees unlike Activision-Blizzard who hardly pay their workers. It's either 8 or 10 months to make it. I understand they function like nonstop to make it then take time off then return to it. I agree, in my head they receive zero credit for putting back things they took themselves out. The franchise mode is objectively worse than it was two generations ago and they act like putting back attributes they had to have is a great sacrifice on their part to appease a fan base which will never be happy. I didn't maintain what was going on. Eventually I obtained 19 because it came out to PC and that I fucking wut faced at its franchise style. Lmao these are things I'd expect to get added at the moment, you are telling me I would have to wait until November for these? I guess it complies with their planned release for the next gen madden; but pitiful to do that to current gen buyers.

It takes them 5 weeks to get put an update that adds player history to their stats display. Let us just say for a minute that the actual devs in EA are not bad, but the ups and executives are. How little resources must they have, or how ungodly broken is your code that it takes this long? It makes you think. That is what scares me. If it takes them FIVE months to add the smallest of features, zero chance Madden 22 is gonna have anything big of an upgrade to franchise either. It's gonna take them 5 years to really have an authentic big change into franchise. Eh, they constructed Yard in a year. And in addition they have fleshed out Face of the company or whatever the buy Mut 21 coins shit is called over like 3 decades. I believe that they can at re-build franchise then add on in enormous doses during the next 3 years.