Автор Тема: Complaint against indian-forex Admin?  (Прочитано 2471 раз)

Оффлайн darekingАвтор темы

• Thank You
  • -Given:
  • -Receive:
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Complaint against indian-forex Admin?
« : 15.11.2012 12:41 »
Hello to all :wink:  

I m member of India-forex, Nigeria-forex, Mt5 forum

I m active member on India-forex and also senior member of the forum.

I didn't received my previous month bonus,

but now there is an error showing,  You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum.

Indian-forex, nigeria, Mt5 forex all forums of insta-forex, so most of the active user having accounts in all forums.

My username :- dareking

You can check my all posts and reputation,

Suddenly Indian insta forum admin announced that the members who are active in mt5 forum will not be eligible for bonus .Without any prior notice ,he stopped paying the bonus to the members ,which is a real [Censored] act by him to all the members .More over he also shifting the active threads to the chit chat section and thus members also losing bonus,

many members thus are exempt from the last Month bonus which should be given because he didn't give any notice or rule before .

Many members are complaining the act but there is no proper answer from the admin which not only giving a real bad picture of the Forum but indirectly making a bad impression about the famous instaforex site .

We all know that instaforex site is a very legit and famous Forex site and such the officials should look into the matter as the Indian insta forum is under the partnership of this Wonderful site

India-forex Admin profile link:-  http://indian-forex.com/member.php?7465-Indian-Forex-Admin

Thanks