Автор Тема: Take the new yellows that they create and breed them  (Прочитано 1629 раз)

Оффлайн MolianalexАвтор темы

• Thank You
  • -Given:
  • -Receive:
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Keep at it Animal Crossing Bells you will get them!

My green mums came by accident before I started breeding but I have not been able to have a damn orange hyacinth to save my life!

Diagonal should work too! They just have to be touching:-RRB- try isolating every set to make sure that two reds or 2 yellows aren't accidentally breeding.

Roses were my native blossom, therefore I went completely ham on these lol

I'm just a blue rose away. I am just waiting on my yellow and pink combos to make a crimson and then clone it and wait patiently for that sweet sweet 1 percent chance. I'm purposefully not performing any method which needs testing.

Fantastic luck! It took me two weeks without the time traveling. I really got my blue roses from my"losers" that bred in the hybrid reds so don't throw those away!

I want the purple tulip, the purple windflower, the purple pansy, the black tulip, and the black cosmos. The purples are driving me mad

I'm having the toughest time with blue roses it's the ONLY flowers I have not swallowed, and I've a few special reds I water them everyday also, pray for me

Have you tried visiting somebody else's Nook store? Every player's Nook store has a different combination of three flower species. Two are your island's most"native" and"sister" flowers, and the third rotates from month to month.

Breed red and yellow mums (both from seeds) together.

Take the new yellows that they create and breed them. They can make any colour, but the important colors they produce are purple (25% chance) and green (6.25% chance).

If no green, keep breeding till you get a cheap Animal Crossing Items green or even a purple.