Автор Тема: Moncler Jackets having  (Прочитано 116 раз)

Оффлайн monclersosАвтор темы

• Thank You
  • -Given:
  • -Receive:
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Moncler Jackets having
« : 09.11.2021 07:43 »
For labels that have made their name in a niche and since perfected it, one of the biggest struggles can be breaking from the self - imposed mold. In one way, I'm desperate to go back - I mean, I know people say that they don't want to go back to the way it Moncler Jackets was, but in some ways, I do want to go back, back to doing a show, having an event, and seeing people.

A representative for Kering had no comment. If ever you needed an example of a top - tier premium brand pushing themselves to the next level through an ongoing series of cutting edge collaborations, look no further than MONCLER GENIUS.

Moncler chairman www.monclersoutlets.com and chief executive Remo Ruffini said in a statement: "In these ever - evolving times, I truly believe in the power of connecting communities around the world through experiences.

In ancient Roman times, genius was the name for the guardian deity thought to watch over each person throughout their life - like the proverbial angel on your shoulder, these geniuses protected an individual's moral character, and helped one to do the right thing.

With the production of sleeping bags and its very first jackets, what started as protective warmth for Alpine workers has over the years crystallized into a fundamental purpose for the company. Protection is our bedrock.

By now we can say it's official: linking together fashion, art, design and music is something for any brand that wants to leave its mark and offer a full experience that goes beyond the classic fashion show. And this is the philosophy that Moncler followed last Saturday, September 25 in Milan with its MONDOGENIUS series of visual, cinematic and multidisciplinary experiences.