Автор Тема: But Not Be Fanatical About It.  (Прочитано 3295 раз)

Оффлайн KingangАвтор темы

• Thank You
  • -Given:
  • -Receive:
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
But Not Be Fanatical About It.
« : 29.10.2020 04:24 »
EA hoping to get people to forget they renewed basically a complete monopoly on Mut 21 coins games that majorly pissed off sports game lovers. EA and NFL did not force eachother into a decision. I'm sure they're equally pleased to make bucketloads of money. Folks only need to blame the party they hate the most. The NFL honestly doesnt care in any way, they just care about their image and gains, they know the picture that the nfl's had beneath EA and are content with this continuing without taking"risk" in seeing how other publishers would present their brand. Most people outside echochambers similar to this one don't care.

Yeah we all keep saying this. Vast majority of Reddit won't buy it. Why the fuck will EA care if they make absolute bank on the game. EA does something many people would regard as great and people figure out ways to make it poor. It is not totally unappreciated, but for example, we have seen this with satisfaction. Most companies just started doing it once they knew it had been financially safe to come out in service. It is almost certainly a calculated business move. Doesn't make it a bad thing. Look at Netflix writers. A good deal of them have publicly said that they have desired x race or x-ray character in shows they have wanted to create, just for different studios to tell them to tone it down or eliminate it completely. Netflix does not inform these folks to write stories like that, they've only given them the liberty to. Same with HBO.

Idk, how I see it, companies are always trying to pander. Look at the"we are all going through rough times" shit we obtained for covid19. I really don't understand why folks single out Pride month pandering year in, year out. I really don't know why folks single out Pride month pandering year after year. Because frequently, a bunch of companies that have supported anti-LGBT policies, politicians, or even possibly have only been not incredibly progressive previously, all slap on rainbow avatars on twitter and either say some hollow words, or worse, attempting to market pride-themed merchandise. Because frequently, a bunch of companies that have supported anti-LGBT policies, politicians, or perhaps have only been not incredibly progressive previously, all slap rainbow avatars on twitter and either say some words that Buy Madden 21 coins are hollow, or even worse, trying to monetize pride-themed product. It is singled out since it's particularly transparent. I think fauxgressive is much better. Passive progressive sounds like an actual progressive thing who makes no innovative actions. Fauxgressive seems like someone pretending to be innovative. I remember reading a sizable segment of the LGBTQ community hates how corporate Pride Parades have gotten since those businesses were nowhere to be seen when their service would have decided, especially in the height of the AIDS crisis.