Автор Тема: Raiding does wow classic gold for sale  (Прочитано 1728 раз)

Оффлайн mmoexpmlbАвтор темы

• Thank You
  • -Given:
  • -Receive:
  • +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Raiding does wow classic gold for sale
« : 18.05.2020 09:02 »
Raiding does wow classic gold for sale not even count anymore, there'll be no ladders no esports nothing to compete in (and additionally a shitton of retards that think's they will have the ability to play on a 6-9h a day basis jumping off to 12-16h on weekends like they did when they were adolescents lul), so in the end high end performance wouldn't be important anyway because the vast majority of players are going to be on a casual level, tbh I don't even expect raiding to be just like 20% as active and wanting as it had been back in the day since we'd just be in for the actual MMORPG experience today.

Like the entire group that worked on vanilla is long gone; some key designers are dead so you can not rely for advicing or consultancy. So even though it would be good most probably what we will get from it's blizzard missing the mark entirely again and breaking up the whole game. So like I guess I support your point however I can't really tell I need blizzard to receive their hands on the dev at all because well most of us understand that they dont deliver like even 10% of what their quality standard was.

I actually agree that there ought to be some minor alterations. The simple fact that there have vanilla personal servers for so many decades now some players who are gonna be 60 in a couple of weeks and start killing the game bosses within the first month. That will ruin the experience it will remove from WoW Classic for all. I really don't believe there is a lot to prevent this besides other players playing their role with slowing peoples progress down through world pvp. Though I do believe that they should change a number of these set items to gain other specs seeing as they have the"time/ability" to do this today. It literally can be so little like 40+ ap instead of 40+ healing you understand just enough to make it feasible to use different specs it'd make it a far more refreshing encounter overdue game imo.

You got it sort of incorrect with"tweaking amounts" to alter class equilibrium. You dont bring a ret pally since they dont have some dps ability. Buffing their"numbers" without changing their course design will not operate for example since ret paladins actually scale incredibly well with equipment. But their issue is they are simpely automobile attacking and receiving oom classic wow gold Yes I know that it would be possible to change it they are less poor and can compete . But at what prices. Todo this so many tiny changes would have to be made that the authentic vanilla exerience would be missing.

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mywowgold.com/